Monday, April 20, 2009

What to wear ... tips ?alos on make up and hair?

im thinking of wearing a pretty white long skirt . light grey and white half fur boots . a plain white long sleeved top (plain), and pretty tie thin sleevles top that ties at the frount for my date next week . %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; any more tips .. or any think that would suit me ... sorry about the blury pics http://www.myspace.com/mysterious_hh

What to wear ... tips ?alos on make up and hair?
how about a skinny jeans instead of the white long skirt. I think it would look cute with you boots and plain top. As for you hair, I love it the way it is. And also, wear a scarf along with them and a newsboy cap for accessories.
Reply:The only thing I can think of is that if you wear any jewelry, I%26#039;d keep it very simple and silver in color. Wear it on the part of you that you want to call attention to - if it%26#039;s your hands, wear rings, if it%26#039;s your face wear earrings, your waist a belt - you get the idea.



knode-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment