Sunday, April 19, 2009

What do you call a certain kind of boot?

I%26#039;ve never been sure, my Dad says that they%26#039;re called Muk Luks or something, but I did a search for them on ebay and it wasn%26#039;t exactly what I was looking for. I%26#039;ve always thought that boots made of long faux ((fake, for those who don%26#039;t know. =_= NOT fox. XD I would never wear real fur)) fur looked really cute, but I don%26#039;t know the name for them. I%26#039;ve tried searching for %26quot;Faux Fur Boots.%26quot; on eBay, but a lot of them are just boots with some fluff attached. The kind of boot I%26#039;m looking for looks something like this:

Helppp? :3

What do you call a certain kind of boot?
apres ski boots

ugg fluff momma boots

goat fur boots

the picture you show is the ugg fluff momma boot.

go to ebay type in Ugg fluff momma ..that is exactly what you are looking for.
Reply:That style of boots is commonly called one of the following:


mukluk boots


fluffy momma


hairy boots

fuzzy boots
Reply:they look like the fluff momma ugg boots
Reply:their like furry moonboots.

acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment