Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rash on legs? Is this shaving rash?

I have a strange rash on legs, it's mostly on the lower half. In random areas I have tiny clusters of red dots like pinpricks. They don't hurt or itch and are not sore but the redness does not go away when I press it. Could it be heat rash perhaps? It has only been here last few days and I am visiting somewhere where I only have some fur lined boots with me that I put over jeans, and I've gotten way too hot. Any ideas? How can I make it go away?

Rash on legs? Is this shaving rash?
do your legs look like a plucked chicken? if so, I don't think you can get rid of it. I have the same thing on my legs for the past 20 years from an epilady thing that plucked my hairs out. they have never looked the same since. When I tan, they fade. Maybe some skin lightening cream my help. Good luck, and if you do get rid of it, please let me know. i hate showing my legs because of this..good luck.
Reply:you should take it to a doctor to look at, preferably a dermatologist. Once, i had this belt and the buckle was made of nickel and i got this strange rash and it turns out i was allergic to nickel! So, you never know what it could be from..it's best to have it checked out.



discount makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment